We are only able to see people by appointment. Please phone 01322 517150 to book one. Our appointments will be in short supply, we will try to deal with your enquiry by telephone and e-mail if we can. If people do not attend their pre booked appointment we will not book them another one.
- Please come alone, unless you need a carer. We will only allow clients and if appropriate carers in the offices, we will not allow anyone else in under any circumstances.
- Please arrive on time, our waiting room will not be open, we will only allow you into the offices at the time of your appointment.
- Please ring our buzzer to gain admittance.
- We will take your temperature.
- We will ask you to use hand sanitiser.
- We will ask you a number of health questions relating to COViD
- You are required to wear a face covering in the public areas of the office
- You will be taken to a room with a video screen, our adviser will interview you by video link, they will not be in the room with you.